The Shanly Foundation is delighted to announce our ghoulish Halloween competition. We are offering up to 5 local charitable or community groups the opportunity to win a prize of £100 for their organisation.
The competition is simple, just tweet (@ShanlyFND) us a picture of how your group or organisation is celebrating Halloween. The scariest and most creative will be awarded £100 by our judges.
Closing date for receipt of images is Saturday 4th November.
Full terms and conditions as set out below:
- Entry is free.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 12 midnight on Saturday 4th November 2017.
- Winners will be notified no later than 5pm on Friday 10th November 2017. Notification will be via Twitter.
- There will be up to 5 prizes awarded each to the value of £100.
- Local groups and organisations must be within Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Oxford, Bedfordshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent or London and must be either a charity, school or community group.
- There is no restriction on age.
- The promoter of this competition is Shanly Foundation, Sorbon, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 1LW
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges which includes one independent judge. Winners will be selected on originality, humour and appropriateness to the occasion of Halloween.
- Shanly Foundation reserves the right to use any image entries in future publicity.
- A list of winners can be requested by contacting email@example.com