Shanly Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy covers visitors to the Shanly Foundation Website, www.shanlyfoundation.com ("the Website").
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that Shanly Foundation collects from you, or that you provide to Shanly Foundation, will be processed by Shanly Foundation. Please read the following carefully to understand Shanly Foundation's views and practices regarding your personal data and how Shanly Foundation will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Shanly Foundation, a charity registered with the Charities Commission under registration number 1065044 and whose registered office address is at Sorbon, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1LW.
Collection of Information
Shanly Foundation may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you choose to submit an online application for funding with Shanly Foundation. In order to consider your application, we will need to collect your organisation name, postal address, email address, telephone number and various information relating to the financial position of your organisation. You may also submit information on your organisation's net assets and creditors if you wish to do so. Contact will then be made with you using the details that you submit. Shanly Foundation may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required and the resources that you access.
Shanly Foundation may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers or third party partners. This is statistical data about Shanly Foundation's users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
Shanly Foundation uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To contact you about your funding application.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to Shanly Foundation is stored on Shanly Foundation's secure servers.
Once Shanly Foundation has received your information, Shanly Foundation will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access but any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
Shanly Foundation may disclose your personal information to any member of the Shanly Group.
Although Shanly Foundation may provide your information to service providers that handle information on Shanly Foundation's behalf, Shanly Foundation will not share your information with third parties for secondary or unrelated purposes.
Shanly Foundation may, however, disclose your personal information to third parties including:
- Business partners, connected companies, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to progress your funding application.
- If the Shanly Foundation decides to transfer its assets, the Shanly Foundation or those acting on its behalf to transfer its assets or parts of it to a third party or parties. In such circumstances, the Shanly Foundation or those acting on the Shanly Foundation's behalf may transfer your personal information to these third parties.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the address set out below.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Shanly Foundation's partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Shanly Foundation does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Shanly Foundation's costs in providing you with details of the information Shanly Foundation holds about you.
Address: Sorbon, Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1LW
Tel: 01494 671331